Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Whys and Where-to-fors!

Hiya,

So I moved recently as a result of sudden and dramatic "quote" life-changes "unquote".

In said move I discovered boxes full of objects that I had long forgotten about and in some cases still don't remember at all.

This process of discovery has made the process of unpacking go way... way... way... ... slower.

So in order to add one more "way" to that equation, I have decided to blog about the most interesting things I find and what they conjure up from my past.

Some may be funny, some may be painful, some will be creepy, but most of them will be for my enjoyment only. Like going through a family album with someone whose family you do not know, it will only be fun for one person.

But hey, that's what the internet is for, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment